MOBILE GIS SUBSTATIONS
When conventional AIS & GIS substations, do not meet the urgency and flexibility requirements for restoring power, our mobile substations provide you the solution. Mobile substations are fully equipped electrical sub-stations mounted on semi-trailers.
Mobile Substations were mainly used for fast power restoration in emergencies, but today mobile substations have found new applications.
For example - supplementary power distribution flexibility, or functioning as temporary power supply when performing repair & maintenance services on existing stations.
Wherever flexibility, fast-restoration, weather-proof, compact, economical and mobile solutions are required, RichTerra's containerized 132KV & 220KV high-voltage mobile substations are your lifesavers.
OUR MOBILE SUBSTATIONS ARE PRIMARILY USED IN THREE SCENARIOS:Emergency Power Restoration
- During Equipment & Transformer Failures
- During Repair & Maintenance Downtimes
- In Natural Disasters For Restoring Power
- Power Grid Failures
- Quick Deployment For Power Solution On Short Delivery Times
- Alternative Solution Where Size And Space Restrictions Abound
- Remote Unreachable & Harsh Weather Areas
- Low Maintenance Requirement Applications
- Defense Industry Needs
- As Temporary Solution When Permanent Substations Are Being Built
- As Standby Units For Peak Loads
- Industrial Applications