NURTURING PARTNERSHIPS WITH COMMUNITIES
RTC believes in partnership with communities while caring about the environment they live in. RTC brings a unique, eco-friendly, cost effective SWRO desalination technology that eliminates the need for chemicals and has least effect on marine and aquatic life. RichTerra’s Water Solutions Division provides an end-to-end bespoke through a proprietary bespoke design concept that uses the best available technologies in Pre-Treatment, Reverse Osmosis, and Post-Treatment. Our desalination systems are completely modular solutions that deliver affordable clean water without the use of chemicals, and consume considerably less energy during its operation; thereby reducing overall carbon footprint of the plant.
RTC has exclusive partnerships with Grahamtek South Africa and Cerafiltec to provide customized water treatment and engineering solutions for both sea-water and brackish-water dependent regions that are lacking the right technology to make potable water for the communities.
Our Guarantee is based on the principle that we are not mere integrators of existing technology, but a company that researches, develops, owns and manufactures unique patented technologies & solutions. Implementation of these technologies require practical knowledge and expertise that the company possesses and is able to apply towards unique needs of its client’s; in order to provide cost effective custom solutions that meet exact requirements. In 2008 GrahamTek Won the Global Water Intelligence “Distinction” Award for 16” Membrane RO Technology , which is a testimony of our innovation and technological achievement.
In the late 1990's William "Koerie" Graham - the founder of GrahamTek innovated and introduced the 16" Reverse Osmosis technology in Water Treatment - A technology that was said to be impossible at that time. Today Grahamtek is leading again with another revolutionary breakthrough in Sea Water Desalination. GrahamTek has recently incorporated new technologies into its water treatment systems to provide an integrated solution that will change the face of water desalination and water treatment as we know it now. GrahamTek has combined two new technologies along with its proprietary Waste to Energy technology and our advanced 16” Superflux® RO technology to design and build new high performance, energy efficient water plants. These partially Off Grid plants can be operated for up to 15-21 days without the need of electricity supplied from the grid in situations of emergency breakdowns, grid repairs and outages from natural disasters.
RTC covers a wide range of Water Treatment solutions, from the Feed Water intake (post Pre-Filtration) point to the Bulk Product Water Distribution Systems. GrahamTek focuses on the following Water Treatment solutions:
- Large & Medium Sized Industries: Mining, Oil/Gas, Agriculture, Health, Food, Beverage & Chemical industries
- Quasi-Government Organizations: Harbors, Ports & Military Facilities
- Public Sector Infrastructure: Municipal Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Bulk Water Supply from Desalination facilities, Large Municipality requirements
- Remote Location Water Solutions that are mobile and containerized for quick deployment – Remote settlements, Camps, Resorts, Islands, Offshore Oil/Gas
- Emergency Relief: Mobile BWRO/SWRO Units that can provide immediate relief to communities of up to 10,000 persons in remote disaster or emergency locations.
Eco Conscious Solution
- Chemical-Free SWRO and BWRO water treatment and purification process
- Low energy solutions that reduce overall carbon footprint
- Reduced brine discharge solutions that have minimal impact on marine life
- Innovative brine concentration/reduction technologies
Low Cost Systems
- Reduced plant footprint with available stackable design for SWRO plants
- Mobile & Modular units for quick installation & commissioning
- Reduced operational costs
- Customizable as per available feed water sources and output requirements
- High quality construction materials use
- Efficient energy recovery systems
- Remote monitored modules also available reducing labor costs
- Plug & Play installation for smaller sized plants
- Elimination of chemical handling or hazardous waste disposal
- Cost-effective and easy operation and maintenance
- Capacity range 5m3/day to 500,000m3/day
- Sea water TDS 30,000 – 50,000 ppm
- Temperature 12°C to 35°C
- Recovery 45-65% depending on single pass and double pass configurations
TAILORMADE FINANCING OPTIONS
GrahamTek accommodates a wide range of business models:
- BOT - Build Operate Transfer
- BOOT - Build Own Operate Transfer
- ROT - Rehabilitate Operate Transfer
- ARC - Annual Recurring Cash
GrahamTek also provides A+, AA+ and AAA Underpin Performance and Maintenance Risk Cover through a low cost service level agreement between owner/operator and Grahamtek Holdings.
MODULAR PLUG AND PLAY DESIGN
Our modular sea water desalination units are engineered and built in sizes started from 5,000 m3/day ISU’s (Independent Scalable Units). We can configure any sized desalination plant requirements using the base ISU’s and combine 5 such units into a single 25 MLD module. Modules can then be installed at a rapid pace because each ISU and Module is factory tested, mounted on skids and shipped as one module to the plant location and commissioned. One can combine 10 such units at a relatively shorter time and have a completely modular 250 MLD plant in considerably less time than any other desalination technology provider.
The greatest advantage to you as a client is that you can have revenue generation from the smallest 25MLD module within 6 months. This provides you an opportunity to test the solution and verify the water quality and robustness of the technology without investing large amounts of money in the project at one time. Revenue generated from the first 25 MLD module can itself contribute to financing the remaining expansion of the project over a period of time as the modules can be expanded in multiples of 25 MLD for municipal needs.
Compared to the old fashioned “EPC model” of project execution, our modular plug and play construction approach to this type of plant benefits the client with:
- Rapid Deployment In Market To Generate Quick Revenue Stream
- Reduced Disruptions During Maintenance & Plant Expansion Phases
- Reduced and Controlled Financial Risks
- Technology Evaluation & Refinement Time
- Reduced Project Costs
- Improved Plant Performance
- Easier Expansion Capability